pACK YOUR BAGS: KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW
AUGUST 19, 2018
Pack Your Bags is about how to prepare for next.
Seeing what’s coming next doesn’t mean you really know what’s next.
Someone else has experienced what you are about to experience.
Someone else knows what you don’t know.
The real question is:
Do we have the right people in our lives? And if we do…
Are we willing to listen?
For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers. – Proverbs 11:14 NIV
What keeps us from asking others?
- • We think we already know.
- • We’re too afraid to be honest.
- • We don’t know whom to ask.
Do you see a person wise in their own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for them. – Proverbs 26:12 NIV
Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed. – Proverbs 15:22 NIV
Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm. – Proverbs 13:20 NIV
- Who will ask you the tough questions.
- Who has nothing to lose by telling you the truth.
- Who is where you want to be in life.
To thrive in the next season…
- What is keeping you from asking others?
- Who can you ask this week?
- Will you consider a Group?
If you would consider being a part of a Group at Polaris Church, you can text the keyword: GROUPS to 614.682.7117.